What will your main responsibilities be?
- Help the development team agree on what they can achieve during each sprint
- Coach the development team in self organization
- Identify, track and report the right metrics that provide insights as to how the team is doing and how it can improve
- Help the Head of Product by making sure the development team understands the project’s goals and scope
- Liaise with customers for development projects; gather requirements, draft design documents and maintain an open line of communication with customers.
- Identify benefits expected from initiatives and conduct post implementation reviews to report on and track results.
- Develop and maintain all project documentation
- Foster a culture of collaboration within the team, promoting team building and ensuring team engagement
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has at least 3 years of demonstrated experiences as a project manager or as a Scrum Master, preferably in product companies that offered customization services for their customers
- Can hit tight deadlines and enjoys owning a project from start to finish
- Uses critical thinking skills to anticipate and manage potential risks that will arise. Communicate these to the stakeholders on a regular basis and ensure decisions are made quickly and effectively.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable with change
- Is curious and has a great sense of humor
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.